Tuesday, November 30, 2010


Good Day, Good Afternoon, Good Evening...
Where ever you are.

Just wanted to start this blog off with the present, what's going on in my life now. We'll
see where it goes from here...


I sling liquor at Pianos.
pianosnyc.com

I'm in a new band. MILK & BLOOD.
We've been playing together for a bit over 2 years. Don't know how to describe it.
It falls in the Stoner Rock/Psychedelic Rock, A bit loud and nosy at times, I'm sure. Ha
Our record is in the process of being mastered, packaged, then brought to you.
Then YOU can tell me watcha think.

I've been making t-shirts again. Hand dyeing. Then I'm doing different treatments to them.
After that I'm panting and/or silk screening on them. NO TWO ARE ALIKE.
The photograph is my band MILK & BLOOD wearing them. (black and white stripe is not one of my creations)

Since moving back to NYC in Oct' 2010, I've got two new loves. Photography and Cooking.
I'll be posting up some of my photography in the near future. I've collected a lot
of shots in the last 4 years.

I'll be ranting and raving about all kinds of things I'm sure.
Bands, Artist, Surfing, Food, Shenanigans, etc.

that's that for now...

tony



No comments:

Post a Comment